MathMagic Personal Edition with 2-Year Free Updates – This license of MathMagic Personal Edition includes 2 years of free upgrades and support agreement
MathMagic is a stand-alone equation editor for mathematical equations and symbols. MathMagic provides you with an easy-to-use WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. MathMagic Personal Edition provides you with multiple pre-created expressions, lots of equations styles and the possibility to create new ones, as well as a complete export ability so you’ll be able to use your expressions in any other program you like.
Once you have written your expression in MathMagic, you can either copy/paste it another program, or you can save the file containing the expression as a MathMagic file.
The interface is a main window within which are contained another three:
- The Equation window is where your equation is written and previewed. There you can see in real time the changes in style you make.
- The Color Window, is where you can change the color used to display the equation, either as a whole or in parts with different colors.
- The Clips Window lets you see several expressions as in paper clips, that you can use directly double-clicking on them to insert an expression in the Equation window.
Easy User Interface
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with auto formatting
- Well organized palettes of Templates and Symbols
- Beautiful interface + Beautiful equations
- Clipping window and toolbars
- Many predefined keyboard shortcuts
- User definable shortcuts for Clips & User items
- Drag&Drop and Copy&Paste to other applications
- Multiple Undo/Redo, View rate up to 3200%
- Multiple StyleSets for group-wide sharing of settings
Powerful + Customizable Features
- Fine adjustment for template shapes, gaps, and locations
- Variety of Fonts bundled and all System fonts supported
- EPS, PICT, WMF, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, TeX, PDF support for compatibility with other software
- Multiple Units and high resolution upto 2300dpi for DTP users
For all users
- No learning curve for beginners. It is just like another word processor.
- Everybody can start creating equations in seconds.
- Powerful and flexible features for Power users to boost up their productivity as well.
Mac OS X, Mac OS Classic, Windows.
Adobe® InDesign® and QuarkXPress®, the desktop publishing platform.
Share your work with other people, other software, or other platforms.
Many quality fonts
Many quality fonts are available in OpenType, TrueType and Postscript formats, to meet your PDF embedding and highend publishing needs.