MathMagic Pro for InDesign with 2-Year Free Updates – This license of MathMagic Pro Edition includes 2 years of free upgrades and support agreement.
MathMagic is a multi-purpose equation editor, formula editor, scientific symbol editor, and equation converter for various math formats for all users ranging from Novice to the professional, students to teachers and professors, in InDesign.
MathMagic provides you with the user interface (a menu and a tool button) which enables you to create and edit equations inside your InDesign documents. Then, it communicates with the external MathMagic Pro application seamlessly. You can make any equations with the MathMagic Pro application very quickly, and then send them back to InDesign.
MathMagic allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics, or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime just by double-clicking on them. MathMagic recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, and it even allows you to shift the baseline manually as well.
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Many pre-defined Templates and Symbols in palettes that cover Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Accounting, and other higher education
- Various formats for compatibility with other software EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, GIF, MS Word, MathType, LaTeX, Wiki, MathML, and more
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- And more